Ratchet Strap 83019
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Wrapping rope around your trailer and hoping for the best is not the ideal way to secure cargo. Even using a net of bungee cords can create an unsafe scenario if just one of those bungees pops loose. Using the right method to secure your cargo is an important aspect of towing that is too often overlooked. When you need cargo security that can handle the long haul, you need CURT cargo straps. We offer two different types of cargo straps in a variety of colors, lengths and with various hook types to give you a complete towing solution. This CURT ratchet tie down strap is designed to accommodate larger, heavier loads. It is made from a high-strength, woven nylon material and comes with a ratcheting buckle that allows for superior tension on the load. It features a break strength of 2,200 lbs. and a work load limit of 733 lbs. This blue cargo strap comes equipped with rubber-coated J-hooks for a secure hold and strong resistance to corrosion and wear. It measures a total length of 16 and has a strap width of 1 in.. One ratchet strap is included in this package. Packing up your vehicle for a long trip does not have to turn into a game of Tetris. With CURT cargo management, it is easy to give yourself adequate storage room even in the smallest cars. For that weekend getaway or trip cross-country, you can Bring It all with CURT.
- Perfect For Securing Cargo In Trailers Truck Beds And More
- Offer A Superior Tiedown Method Compared To Bungee Cords/Rope
- Work Load Limit Of 733 Lbs. w/A Break Strength Of 2200 Lbs.
- Ratchet Mechanism Allows For Superior Tension On Heavy Loads
- Straps Constructed From High-Strength Woven Nylon
- J-Hooks Coated In Rubber For Rust And Wear Resistance
- Ratchet Protected By A Durable Yellow Zinc-Plated Finish
- Color: Blue
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov