24-Volt Taillight Converter 56424
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
When your vehicle does not readily provide an electrical connection for hooking up your trailer, CURT electrical converts offer the solution. Working tail lights on your trailer are absolutely essential any time you tow, and a converter provides an effective way to properly equip your vehicle for safe towing. A CURT electrical converter, much like our custom vehicle-to-trailer wiring harnesses, provides a trailer connector on your vehicle by slicing into the vehicles electrical system. Electrical converters are designed to splice directly into the taillight wiring, rather than plugging into various sockets, giving them the name "taillight converters". Though it requires a little extra work compared to a custom wiring harness, a tail light converter offers a reliable, long-term connector solution. This CURT electrical converter is designed for 24-volt automotive systems (e.g. busses and trucks), for cab and chassis wiring and for 24-volt trailer lights.
- Used For 24V Systems; Busses; Trucks And Cab And Chassis
- Equipped With A 24-Volt 3-Wire To 2-Wire Tail Light Converter
- Designed To Operate With Both Incandescent/Led Trailer Lights
- 26 in. Color-Coded; For Easy Installation And Reliable Operation
- No Heavy-Duty Flasher Or Direct Battery Connection Required
- Tail Light Circuits: 24V Output / 7.5 AMP
- Turn and Brake Circuits: 24V Output / 2.1 AMP
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov