Submersible Combination Light 53453
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Trailer lights can be fragile, but they are completely necessary for towing. Whether youre a contractor on your way to the jobsite or just a casual fisherman heading to the boat landing, you need working trailer lights to tow safely and legally. For any towing setup, CURT offers quality, DOT-approved trailer lighting, including complete wiring kits, combination lights and replacement lighting components. This CURT submersible combination light is designed to be a driver-side trailer light. Its molded housing and molded lenses feature a watertight construction to offer maximum protection of the internal components, even when submersed under water. This makes the submersible taillight the ideal light for boat trailers, personal watercraft trailers and other marine trailers. It is legal for trailer 80" wide and larger and securely mounts with the included hardware. It also comes with an added light for license plate illumination.
- Designed To Replace Rear Driver Side Trailer Light
- Watertight Design Allows For Full Water Immersion
- Provides A Great Replacement Light For Boat Trailers
- Functions As A Tail Light Brake Light And Turn Signal
- Features A Standard-Color Red Lens
- Bolt-On Mounting System For Secure Installation On The Trailer
- Legal For Trailers Over 80 In. Wide
- Exceeds Dot Requirements For Reflectors Markers And Clearance
- Type: Brake
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov