Adjustable Eye Channel 48650
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
In agriculture, construction and even military applications, pintle hitches are the trusted product of specialized towing. They are notorious for their high weight capacity and simple design. The basic pintle hitch is essentially a hook and loop, with the hook attached to the vehicle and the loop mounted on the trailer. Because of their simple design, pintle hitches are able to have thicker metal construction and more secure coupling. CURT has a wide variety of pintle hitches and pintle-style products to give you a complete solution for your heavy-duty towing needs. This adjustable lunette eye channel is designed to mount a CURT lunette eyes #48600, #48601 or #48660, allowing for easy height adjustment and trailer levelling. It features a formed, one-piece steel construction and boasts a gross trailer weight capacity of 12,000 lbs. (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). It offers five different height adjustment positions with an overall height of 11-3/4".
- Mounts Any Curt Channel-Style Lunette Eye
- Five-Position Height Adj. Allows For Precise Trailer Leveling
- 2 In. Bolt Pattern Spread For Simple Secure Attachment
- Constructed From One-Piece Formed Steel For Superior Strength
- Finish: Raw
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov