Forged 4 Bolt Drawbar 48560
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
In agriculture, construction and even military applications, pintle hitches are the trusted product of specialized towing. They are notorious for their high weight capacity and simple design. The basic pintle hitch is essentially a hook and loop, with the hook attached to the vehicle and the loop mounted on the trailer. Because of their simple design, pintle hitches are able to have thicker metal construction and more secure coupling. CURT has a wide variety of pintle hitches and pintle-style products to give you a complete solution for your heavy-duty towing needs. This lunette eye uses a four-bolt mounting system to install on an adjustable pintle mount, allowing for easy height adjustment and trailer levelling. It features a forged steel alloy construction and boasts a gross trailer weight capacity of 60,000 lbs. (NOTE: Never exceed the lowest weight capacity of any towing component; i.e. the vehicle, hitch, trailer, etc). With a 3" inside diameter, this lunette ring fits a variety of CURT pintle hooks and ball and pintle combinations. The heavyweight towing done with pintle hitches implies a certain amount of wear and tear on your towing equipment, and to prepare for this, CURT uses a quality finish on all our pintle mounts, lunette eyes and combination pintle hitches. This lunette eye is coated in a tough black powder coat finish to provide the perfect amount of rust and scratch resistance needed to face the heavy-duty towing you do every day.
- 3 In. I.D. Fits Pintle Combinations Or Clevis Bars
- Smooth Back Plate For Flush Mounting To The Hitch Plate
- Four-Bolt Pattern For Simple Secure Attachment
- Constructed From Forged Steel Alloy For Superior Strength
- Protected By A Durable Powder Coat Finish
- Finish: Gloss Black Powder Coat
- Gross Trailer Weight: 60000 lbs.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov