Trailer Hitch Lock 23020
This product is a universal fit that is not specifically made for any given vehicle. Modifications may or may not be needed to use this product on your vehicle.
Make your tow vehicle and trailer more secure by keeping them locked up tight with a CURT hitch lock. Like a hitch pin and clip, a hitch lock is designed to insert into the fastener hole in the side of a receiver tube in order to hold a ball mount or hitch-mounted accessory in place. While a CURT hitch pin does offer sufficient strength for keeping your ball mount firmly attached, a CURT hitch lock goes one step further. CURT hitch locks allow you to lock your ball mount into your trailer hitch, deterring theft and preventing anyone from detaching your trailer at the ball mount and towing away your property without your permission. This CURT hitch lock features a deadbolt design and comes with a 1/2 in. pin diameter to fit a 1-1/4 in. receiver tube size. CURT deadbolt hitch locks have a solid, square-shaped lock mechanism and a bent handle for easier gripping. They are key-operated and activate with a simple 1/4-turn. They also come with a watertight dust cap to keep out the elements and prevent corrosion. For the ultimate in towing security, a hitch lock and coupler lock used together will provide security at both the vehicle-side and trailer-side of your towing setup. For your boat, ATV or camper, keep your toys more secure with CURT hitch locks.
- 1/2 In. Diameter Pin Fits 1 1/4 In. X 1 1/4 In. Receiver Tubes
- Protected By A Durable Chrome-Plated Finish
- Easy-To-Operate 1/4-Turn Lock Activation
- Watertight Dust Cap Prevents Internal Corrosion
- Incl. Two Keys For Added Convenience
- Finish: Chrome
- Receiver Tube Size: 1.250 in.
- Warning: May contain chemicals known in the state of California to cause cancer, or birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information, please visit www.p65warnings.ca.gov